Here we go!
Today’s massive sale consists of over 5,600 CDs (includes some duplicates).
Most of these are from Taylor White’s beloved L.A.-area store Creature Features and include numerous out-of-print La-La Land Records CDs at prices you simply will not find anywhere.
There are also around 800 of my own personal CDs; 300 CDs left over from the late Brent Armstrong’s collection—and, for the first time, Brent’s collection of autographed CDs.
Finally, there are a couple of hundred CDs from two additional collectors who kindly reached out to me.
There are also some vinyl LPs from Creature Features which are so noted and grouped together—because the last thing I want is people buying vinyl thinking it was a CD!
Please note: You can sort it by composer, price or label using the little triangles at the top in the section headings. This will be just for you to view. Good job, Google!
If you see something you want—don’t wait! Most of “the good stuff” will go in the first day or even the first hour or first minutes of the list being posted!
Please be patient if I don’t get back to you right away. If this is like the Brent Armstrong sale, I will be buried in emails and have to dig myself out one by one. It may take hours or even a day or more—but I will get back to you, first-come, first-served. I promise!
Also I will post updates daily of what remains unclaimed. Don’t be afraid to send your requests! There is so much in here that a lot is sure to be available.
1) Send me an email with what you want: LukasKendallMV@gmail.com
(My old FSM email still works but I was having some issues with outgoing messages. Anything sent to my old email address will get forwarded OK!)
2) I’ll confirm availability and total with postage. When you first email me, please include your address so I can calculate postage. And if your email address only lists something like MEGADROIDO66@aol.com—kindly tell me your name so I can keep track of you!
3) You PayPal (LukasKendallMV@gmail.com) or Venmo (@Lukas-Kendall) me the money. My old email address still works for PayPal, by the way. (If you don’t have either of these, or they’re not legal in your country, contact me, we have some workarounds.) Venmo is preferred, as we don’t get dinged 3%.
4) We’ll send the items (using Creature Features’ facilities, but don’t contact them, contact me). We will send tracking info as soon as we have it.
5) I will hold the items long enough for the above steps to be reasonably completed.
For U.S.A. customers ONLY—if you order $50 or more, SHIPPING IS FREE!
I regret I can’t extend this to anybody outside the U.S. Shipping rates today are insane. We actually do not charge enough to cover the costs on most large international packages!
USA, orders under $50: $6.00 for the first CD (album) and $2.00 for each additional.
CANADA: $10.00 for the first CD (album) and $2.50 for each additional.
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES: $13.00 for first CD (album) and $3.00 for each additional.
Please don’t ask us to fib on the customs forms! It’s illegal, and it stands a good chance of causing your order to be delayed or confiscated. So we won’t do it!
ABOUT THE BOOTLEGS
We have several hundred bootlegs on hand that we really can’t sell...but we can give them away! (They do, however, count as “real” CDs for shipping costs.)
For every $20 you spend on real CDs, you can pick one bootleg. Maximum 10 per order.
The “hot” titles go fast! I strongly suggest listing a few alternates.
OKAY, THAT’S IT!
Hope you get some goodies that you want!
Any questions, comments and orders: LukasKendallMV@gmail.com